Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback: The Chicken that started it all

So where did all this motivation came to start a blog about Aliya's cooking.  

One day I went home knowing in advance that Aliya was going to make Chinese Chicken for dinner.  She was finishing her dinner prep and had saved 4 small pieces of fried chicken on the side for me.  I walk in the kitchen and before I knew it, I had one of them in my mouth.  The next 3 pieces of that yummy fried chicken were swallowed so quickly that I went to "fried chicken" heaven.  After dinner that night I asked her to just make just fried chicken for dinner one night.  

On Sept 6th 2012, Aliya made a batch of these yummy fried chicken, served with a side of Basmati rice/chickpeas, a small side of salad, lime, green peppers, home-made mint chutney and a Mean Green drink (fresh juice of Green Apples, Celery, Kale, Cucumbers, Ginger, Lemon)  .  

So there you have it.  My inspiration to start this blog... 4 small pieces of fried delights.

1 - Just Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment