Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Episode 27: A night of Biryani and Wii Fit

Wednesday, November 14th:
Aliya made Biryani today.  Well she made it for my co-workers for a project called SLAW (Sharing Lunch at Work).  Biryani was very good... good flavor, less spicy than before.  After eating 2 plates of it, both chef Aliya and I are feeling super chubby.  

Well I shouldn't blame Biryani but overall we have been on a eating frenzy ever since we got back from our Bermuda cruise.  From eating out, to eating junk food to eating hearty yummy chef Aliya's creations.  It is time to stop a bit and focus more on health and workout.  So as I write this, the Chef is busy working out on her Wii Fit board and I am preparing for a midnight workout session myself.



2 - Close to Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment