Monday, December 24, 2012

Episode 39: The Return of Kofta (Meatballs)

Friday December 7th, 2012:
Kofta dinner returns after 3 weeks.  Chef Aliya's first Kofta debuted Nov 14th (Episode 26).  

Positives: There was more onion/green chili in each meatball.  The color was the salan (Stew) was much more redder than before and nice amount of floating oil layer on top (which I love)

Negatives: The return was equally delicious although meat was less "melt in your mouth" and I definitely missed eating fresh dhaniya (coriander) with it.

All I remember, I ate 7 of them in one sitting... and more than 15 in all.  This fact might be a little inflated so don't quote me but I picture a bucket full of them, me sitting with a fork in hand eating and watching Lord of the Rings reruns back to back ;)

2 - Close to Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment